This was my first time ordering clothes online, so I was a bit nervous as to how the clothes would look in real life as opposed to on the website, but I'm super happy with the items I bought! :)
I ordered two items, both from the Dreamv shop on Rakuten.
This dress:
And this
I ordered the items on the 30th of June and they arrived on the 8th of July. My parcel took just over a week to arrive. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast it was shipped!
This is what it looked like when it arrived:
The inside of the parcel:
Both items were snugly packed in plastic bags. A mini advert thingy advertising some Japanese clothes was included with the items:
The dress:
The bag:
I was pretty happy with how the items were packaged. My only complaint would be that I wish they'd stuffed the bag with something to retain it's shape. But that's not a major issue- it was easily fixed.
NOW FOR THE MOMENT OF TRUTH! *dun dun duuun* THE UNPACKING OF THE ITEMS!!!
Dress:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, I am completely in LOVE with this dress! It's adorable and looks exactly like in the photo on the website! The quality is fantastic. The dress is lined and the lace trims look really nice (I was scared they were going to look cheap and awful, but they're lovely!) Here's a closeup of the collar:
The ribbon is detachable!
And now for the bag ^^:
Again, I love love love this! Looks exactly like on the website too! (sorry for the pic being upside down, blogspot is being weird :/)
I should've taken a pic of the inside of the bag, but I'm lazy haha :P On one side it has a pocket with a zip, and on the other side there are some more pockets.
And now for the camwhoring!
So desu~ :P
The dress fits really nicely. It's a bit shorter than I expected it to be, but I don't really mind ^^'
With the bag:
All in all, Leyla = happy.
If I must nitpick, the only thing I found confusing about Rakuten was the communication. The Rakuten website is in English, but after I ordered, they kept on sending me emails in Japanese and I didn't know whaaaat was going on :/ Google translate helped a bit, so after a while I was able to puzzle out that the emails were just to say that my order was confirmed, was going to be shipped etc. For a while I was worried that I missed something and had to go back to the website and fill in some extra info or something. If you order from them, don't let yourself be confused by the Japanese emails! :)
I definitely recommend ordering from Rakuten :D
I'm totes going to be ordering some more stuff from them in the future.
Hope my review was somewhat helpful! This is my first time doing a review, so sorry if it's shite!












Hello! ^_^ I'm planning on ordering the same dress and I was wondering if the sizing was accurate or differs a little from the chart. I'm sorry if that's a personal question.. ;A; but any info would help. Thank you! You look lovely in the dress! > w <
ReplyDeleteHi there! I'm so sorry for the late reply- I was overseas >o<
DeleteThe sizing is pretty accurate but the dress is much shorter than I expected it to be. I expected the white top part to come to my waist, but it comes to just under my bust. That's the only thing I'd keep in mind when ordering the dress (if you haven't already).
And thank you ^o^~<3