We arrived at Citrusdal on Friday evening, just as the sun was setting
Beautiful! Just like my bum
~*~
The
next day it was overcast and cool, so we decided to go on a hike in the
mountains. It was a long hike- we walked for 5 hours! We managed to
catch the tail-end of the flower season, so the mountain was still
dotted with pretty flowers. I took loads of photos! Here are just a few
of them (AHOY, PHOTO SPAM AHEAD!)
I spotted this little guy on a plant!
Peek-a-boo!
I very nicely asked him to come out from behind the branch and he listened :D I am the bug whispererrrr
Views from the top of the mountain
"Strike your best model pose!" hahaha
Hey look! A normal picture! :P
You can't see them very well, because my camera zoom is poop, but there were baboons higher up!
There was a lonely tree at the top of the mountain
And a rock formation that looked like a window
Close-up of the window!
~*~
Our third day in Citrusdal was warm and sunny, so we
decided to go the Baths on the outskirts of the town.
Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of public pools. I always feel so self-conscious. Even though I was wearing a one-piece and swimming shorts, I felt uncomfortable. Something I need to work on is self-love. I need to learn to love myself for who I am, and my body for what it is. I've made it my goal to try to be confident enough to wear a bikini to the beach when we go to Miami in December. Wish me luck! :)
After the baths, we went canoeing on the lake near to our house.





















oh i miss home so much, am from zimbabwee
ReplyDeletehttp://preppyhart.blogspot.co.uk/